One:12 Collective Superman - 1978 Edition
“You’ll believe a man can fly.”
Based on Richard Donner’s Academy Award nominated film “Superman”, the Man of Steel joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Superman – 1978 Edition is outfitted in his iconic suit from the film, which proudly displays the ‘House of El’ family crest and features a cape with an integrated posing wire. Two head portraits are included depicting Christopher Reeves portrayal of Superman. The Last Son of Krypton comes complete with a Fortress of Solitude base that features a light-up function which can be activated by specific placement of the included Kryptonian crystals, or via an on/off switch.
Superman comes with a range of Kryptonite accessories including a fragment which can be held in his left hand, and a Kryponite pendant with a real chain, as used by Lex Luthor in the film.
Sent to Earth from his dying planet of Krypton, Kal-El is raised by farmers Johnathan and Martha Kent who name him Clark and raise him as their own. Discovering he has extraordinary powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men, Clark soon becomes his adoptive home’s first and greatest hero – Superman.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SUPERMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- All-new One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) of Kryptonite shard holding hand (L)
- Fitted suit with authentic detailing as seen in the Superman movie
- Cape with integrated posing wire
- Waist belt
- Knee-high boots
- One (1) Fortress of Solitude base with light-up function
- Three (3) Kryptonite crystals (activates light-up function)
- One (1) Kryptonite fragment
- One (1) Kryptonite pendant necklace with real chain
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post